« Home | Self-publish book, Adsense, and monetization of bl... » | Self publish your blog as an Ad supported book for... » | Three self published blooks from LuLu.com » | Book (or Blook) deals for all » | Blurb - a new self-publishing start-up » | A thousand authors blogging on Amazon » | Feminist Press turned Baghdad Burning blog into bo... » | Two well known book blog projects » | Self-publishing defy world's worst disease » | The difficulty of publishing an old-fashioned book... » 

3/02/2006 

Malcolm Gladwell got a blog

My favorite author, Malcolm Gladwell, now has a blog. Below he explained the relationship between book and blog:
In the past year I have often been asked why I don’t have a blog. My answer was always that I write so much, already, that I don’t have time to write anything else. But, as should be obvious, I’ve now changed my mind. I have come (belatedly) to the conclusion that a blog can be a very valuable supplement to my books and the writing I do for the New Yorker. What I think I’d like to do is to use this forum to elaborate and comment on and correct and amend things that I have already written. If you look on my website, on the “Blink” page, you’ll see an expanded notes and bibliography, which mostly consists of copies of emails sent to me by readers. Well, I think I’d like to start posting reader comments for everything I write, and this is a perfect place for that. There are also times when I think I’ve made mistakes, or oversights, and I’d like to use this space to explain myself and set things right.
In my opinion, the reversal - from blog to book - could be also true.

This is very interesting site... » » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Tent trailer awning Milliken chablis opal lapis area rug renault midliner wheels uk

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link